The Road To Stardom.
Plenty of torque, smooth roll-on power, lightweight and a seat just 27 inches from the pavement make the V Star 250 super-nimble and maneuverable, and the perfect Star to get started on.
• Light weight and a seat just 27 inches from the pavement make the V Star 250 a great trainer as well as a great choice for riders who appreciate the fun that comes in small packages.
• Dual exhausts, plenty of quality chrome and typical Star attention to detail; this is one sharp little cruiser.
• Front disc brake provides highly controllable stopping power.
• The V Star 250 is the only V-twin in its class.
• Estimated 78 mpg means almost 200 miles between fill-ups.
• Air-cooled, 249cc, 60-degree V-twin engine with a long, 66mm stroke produces plenty of bottom-end torque and smooth roll-on power. The only V-twin engine in its class.
• Single 26mm Mikuni® downdraft carburetor ensures optimal fuel/air mixing and delivery with superb throttle response.
• Widely geared five-speed transmission makes the most of V Star 250’s powerband.
• Easy, dependable electric starting.
• Beautiful dual chrome exhaust pipes let the engine breathe and put out that classic V-twin rumble.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner virtually eliminates maintenance and helps extend engine life.
• 58.7-inch wheelbase creates a long, low package with great handling and maneuverability.
• 282mm single front disc brake and a rear drum brake provide plenty of stopping power.
• Plush and low-stepped saddle keeps the center of gravity low and lets almost everybody flatfoot the pavement.
• Telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel provides a nice, smooth ride.
• Twin rear shocks feature 3.9 inches of travel and adjustable spring preload for versatility under various loads.
• A custom style handlebar gives the V Star 250 a modern look and comfortable riding position.
• Extensive chrome details accent engine and side covers for incomparable “big bike” fit and finish.
• Stylishly sculpted teardrop fuel tank features 2.5-gallon capacity for excellent cruising range.
• Forward-set footpegs enhance rider comfort by creating added legroom.
• Wide rear fender and front and rear wire-spoked wheels add the perfect classic, retro touch to this stylish package.